LD MEI 1000G2 (UK Version) In Ear Monitoring System with 16 channels on CH70 (Licence Free) 863-865MHz)
The MEI-1000G2 In Ear Monitoring System allows:
- Channels 1-4 in each group may be used in UK (863.1-864.9MHz) - Free to use UK - No Licence required.
- Up to 3 Systems can be used simultaneously.
- Additional Frequencies between 823.1 and 831.9MHz can be used with a shared licence (UK) £75pa - increasing to max 4 poss 5 systems max with channels in 863.1-864.9MHz bandwidth
- UK (13A) Plug Top Power Supply (included)
- Foam Lined Carry Case (included)
- Additional Beltpacks can be purchased (optional accessories) for multi-user.
- Dual Channel input - allowing 'focus' / balance mix on the receiver (see tutorial video above)
The MEI 1000G2 has a number of added features over the MEI100G2:
In the stereo mode (Focus mode off), the two input signals can be heard left and right over the receiver. On the receiver you can adjust the balance between the input signals.
In the Focus Mode (Double Mono on), both input signals are mixed and can be heard in the centre over the receiver. You can however adjust the mixing level between the two signals. One common application of this feature is that a musician can adjust the mixing level between his instrument and the rest. Keep in mind though that in this case, an additional aux send is required on the mixer.
- 3 Functions Selectable:
FOCUS Mode / STEREO Mode / MONO Mode
- Lower Crosstalk
- Clear and Dynamic Sound
- Long Battery Runtime
- L/R Adjustable
- Sound Equalizer & Limiter Function
- Ergonomic Earphones incl. Gig Bag
- New Multifunction Display on the Receiver
- Menu Lock Function
- Incl. 19" Rack Mount Kit
- Foam Lined carry case included
- UK 13A Plug Top Power Supply
- Dual Combi XLR/Jack Inputs